
The Olympics it is by far the biggest sports event ever, it involves many countries that involves New Zealand, Australia, China, USA and South Africa and many more. It involves many sports events and my favorite would have to be the Gymnastics (even when we are not involved in it I don't think so any way). NZ is extremely good at the rowing and are hoping that we bring home gold for all of the rowing. The Olympics anyway were held in Beijing and it started on the 08/08/08 and typically the time it started at the time eight past eight. I was watching it the other day and it was weight-lifting, it was really cool because we had a NZ in it but I can't remember his name. Anyway I was watching the Hungarian lifter and he looked all big and buff but it turned to crap and didn't go according plan for him. He was lifting I think about 193 Kg, so he got to his position and and then the buzzer went and he lifted. But insted he bent his arm too much and it got dislocated, he then droped it onto his back which then took out his shoulder. But on his way down they say that his albow poped back into place. It looked so grose he was in a unhuman position when he was lying on the ground in alot of pain. Medics rushed to his side and people with score cards rushed around him so that You couldn't see what was happening.
No comments:
Post a Comment