August 19, 2008

People with to Big a Muscles


Sometimes people with big muscles suits them in a way like their built to have them, but then there is the muscles that just freak you out. Like the other day I was in the mall and I saw this middle sized frame and then these massive muscles coming out of his T-shirt. It is just gross and then you wonder how you get those sized muscles, I mean that is not from going to the gym and working out each day. That is some mean steroids that have been shoved down his throat, growth hormones stuff like that. I know this body builder and I have to say that they are the most vainest person I have ever met, I think I know just by looking at his arms he shaves. It is so gross, I mean who would do that to their own bodies. When I was over at their house, in a matter of about three hours he had two protein shakes. My own opinion I think you should take what your given. Don't even get me started on women body builders that will just make me vomit everywhere.

No comments: