July 23, 2008

Best Day

My favorite class with a substitute teacher would be if he or she just played games with us . Na just kidding that is so original, It would be way cooler if he or she were a under cover cop. So it is the teachers 30th day at the school on the case, and in three days if he hadn't cracked the case then he would be kicked of the squad.But for some reason he stood by the window looking at the same place for at least 20 minutes. Then they yell get down so our immediate response is obviously to get down at the speed of light, then the teacher is on his phone asking for back up and saying that he is armed.He starts telling us whats going on, I wasn't really taking any notice of what he was saying I was trying to look over the edge to see what was going on.But of coarse he saw me and I was told to get back down and stay out of sight, then we hear this sound and a helicopter is suddenly it is in sight.It lands on top of the roof, then our teacher disappears out the door to the roof we think.But the sound of steps have suddenly returned and yelling as they get closer to the door.We are all on the ground so we just see the feet they don't look like the teacher's that we just sawbut similar.Some one looks up we then hear a piercing scream that was loud enough to deafen you.We all look up it was the drug dealer with a gun, it was our science teacher we all gasped at the sight.He fires a shot up into the roof and silence is all you can hear, someone then starts to cry, he then points the gun at her and tells her to shut up.She doesn't stop the noise was extremely painful we all stare at her as if she had been zapped from the earth, but instead our science teacher falls.For that second everything had stopped It took forever for him to hit the ground and all that was left of his image was the substitute teacher standing behind with a gun in his hand.It was silence you could the heavy beats of everyones heart, you could hear the splat of water dripping off the teachers face.All we were doing was staring at him as a hero that had just saved our lives.Thats where I can't remember from, Because I'm pretty shore that I blacked out and then I woke up in this hospital bed.

No comments: