
I'm 17 I have been BMXing for 10 years. This jump could win me the competition; I just need it to be a crowd pleaser. My courier lies on this jump, come on I can do this. I start to head down the hill 30 metres, 20, and 10. The wheels make that sound that the cars make when they go from rough tar to real smooth tar. Then suddenly in the air I have lost all my weight I'm as light as feather. My body shifts I am now upside down then back level. But something has gone wrong I did not get enough air time. Next I'm in hospital being told my courier is over and I am paralyzed from the waist down.Tears drop from my eyes my heart stared jumping up and down like a pogo-stick, I couldn't breath. I'm not breathing but I can hear everything that was going on.Charge to 200, clear, nothing charges to 300, clear, I've been revived. But I'm behind Rick my best mate at the top of the hill ready to jump. Mate wake up your jump soon, what I'm not dead, No what I'm not dead, NO what are you sick. Ok Rick your up, people are clapping Rick nailed it.Your up I'm at the top, freaking out. I got my push I'm off up the jump. But I'm still on my bike when I hit the ground I've done it I won.LUCKILY I'M NOT A PHICIC
No comments:
Post a Comment