On the 16th of this month on the Wednesday I went with my uncle and aunty to the snow for a 5 day holiday. It was sweet we went to Whakapapa which is on the other side of Mt Ruapau. We stayed in a batch that was really cool, it was just outside of Taupo and there were lots of thermal pools. So if you looked outside the window you could see the steam that comes off the river. We also went to the golf range and I sucked at first but then I started to get the hang of it, even though I still wasn't that good. That same day we went to the climbing wall, it was really cool my favorite wall was this one that was in the corner. It was a box shape that was the same all the way up, but there was nothing to hold on to so I eventually discovered that you had to do it ninja style. It was really cool that once I had done it, no one else could get to the top. Each night the spa was heated and every one got except me I could not be bothered to get wet before I went to sleep. But on the last night I decided to see how it was, and I discovered that it was actually pretty good. I couldn't handle it for long because it was sitting at about 50 degrees. The day after we got there we went to the mountain it was so cool, I was on a snowboard everyone else was on a sled. It was way different on the mountain on real snow then it is at snow planet on the fake snow. Over all I had a really sweet holiday and I hope to go to the snow again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment