July 23, 2008

Easter Holiday


The weekend, Easter holiday has just been. I enjoy the fact that we got five days off to relax. But the other big part is obviously CHOCOLATE, I wouldn't say Im the biggest fan of chocolate but I like to have a bit now and then.
I got a massive egg that was even to big to fit in the fridge so I had to break it into smaller bits so it could fit.
The next morning I decided to pour it into a cup and then melt it in the microwave, then drink the melted chocolate. Which was the most stupid thing I have ever done. Of course it made me feel extremly ill but hay it was a learning curve.
I didn't go away with my mum but we did catch up with some people that was pretty cool.
On Friday we went to a three year old girls birthday, it wasn't my cup of tea but hay it was cool because there was a massive bouncy castle.
So I was jumping pretty much all day and none of the other kids could have a go....... Just kidding Im not that mean.
The next day was also just as exciting..... yeah right, I went over to my mum's friend's place. So she could get ready to go out to something that I don't think would interset me in any way I think some concert.
I ended up baby-sitting two kids twins infact but luckily they were a bit older (8 years).
The next couple of days was just easy going we were at home chilling and then we visited some more friends on Monday.
On the last day I got ready for the week like washing and stuff like that.
Over all it was a great weekend and I kinda enjoyed not going away because of all the stuff you have to do like pack and so much more which would of been really exhausting.
Don't even get me started on when you have to come home and unpack. Overall it was a great weekend and I had alot of fun.

No comments: