July 23, 2008

Bull Attack


I was at my friends party at this bar in the middle of town. When this bull came charging through at high speed. I didn't take much notice because it was at least 50 metres away. But suddenly it started to run straight at me and I realised that I was wearing a red shirt.I start to run and while doing so, I take off all my clothes until I just have my boxers on.I see a lake and I head straight for it, hoping that the bull doesn't follow me. But just my luck I remembered I don't have any super powers so I couldn't run on water.Suddenly I am in a hospital bed with no recognition of what events have just happened.The doctor is blurry as he is telling me that I have suffered horrific head injuries and my optic nerve has been damaged.I may not have perfect vision ever again!

No comments: