July 23, 2008

Teletubies




My favorite program as a kid was the Teletubbies, I thought it was cool because they all had T.V's on their stomachs.The Group of Teletubbies were made up of four, the biggest was Tinky-Winky. He was purple and had a shape of a up side down triangle on it's head. The next is Dipsey he is green and just has a stick on his it's head. LaLa is yellow and has a curly the on it's head .Po is red and has a circle on it's head.They all have favorite things like Po has a scooter, LaLa has a massive orange bouncy ball. Dipsey has a black and white top hat and Tinky-Winky has a red hand bag.But my most loved character in the whole thing is Sucky Slurpy,he was a vacuum-cleaner. He could clean or suck up any thing that the teletubbies left around. The thing that I thought that was the funniest was that there was a little baby in the sun that would just make a funny giggle once a episode.But I don't watch it anymore.

No comments: